All BAD BAGS are made with nylon fabric and can be washed. A small care label is located inside the end seam of each duffel.
- Gentle cycle, liquid detergent, warm water.
Hand Wash (recommended for heavy stains):
- In a large basin sink, mix warm-hot water with liquid detergent. Using a bristle brush, scrub the fabric and any tough stains.
- Medium heat, do not over dry.
- Using a dryer helps to restore the rain/stain repellent applied to the fabric at the mill.
- Drip dry if necessary.
- The metal hardware on the duffels can make noise in the washer/dryer so we recommend putting some old towels in with them.
- The leather handle and ID holder can take the wash/dry but may not dry completely so, additional air drying may be necessary.
- Some stains such as oil and grease may not come out completely but, hand washing with a bristle brush will take out most of the grime.