This classic duffel is perfect for trips ranging from 5 to 10 days. It’s the original BAD BAG—our standard for 25 years. The size is perfect for carrying everything you need for these extended journeys, without weighing you down. With durable materials and construction that’s been tested in the field for over two decades, you’ll be able to use this duffel on adventures and expeditions for years to come. The added backpack straps gives another carry option and, keeps hands free. NOTE: All Black duffels now use an all black reflective logo. Lock not included.
Accessories Available For This Duffel
- Rugged but soft 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon fabric, urethane-coated for water resistance.
- Double-stitching and taped seams throughout.
- Nickel-plated, welded, no-rust hardware that will never let you down.
- Two-inch, 6,000-pound break-strength seat-belt webbing encircling each bag to ensure longevity, strength, and uniform weight distribution.
- Cross-stitched and box-stitched handles and stress points for extreme durability.