Please Note: The Moss/Khaki is now Moss/Tan which is a slightly lighter shade than khaki.
Please Note: https://badbags.com/blogs/journal/transitioning-to-new-zipper-pulls
The backpack duffel version of our best-selling duffel bag. We created this duffel bag as the carry-on choice for escapists. The size complies with all airline carry-on regulations. The volume is perfect for quick getaways like exploring a new city for a few days. With field-tested materials and high-quality construction, this duffel bag is sure to be the one you count on in years to come. The backpack duffel straps offers another carry option and, keeps hands free. Proudly made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Accessories Available For This Duffel
- Rugged but soft 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon fabric, urethane-coated for water resistance.
- Double-stitching and taped seams throughout.
- Nickel-plated, welded, no-rust hardware that will never let you down.
- Two-inch, 6,000-pound break-strength seat-belt webbing encircling each bag to ensure longevity, strength, and uniform weight distribution.
- Cross-stitched and box-stitched handles and stress points for extreme durability.