This classic duffel bag is perfect for trips ranging from 5 to 10 days. It’s the original BAD BAG DUFFEL—our standard for over 30 years! The size is perfect for carrying everything you need for those extended journeys, without weighing you down. With durable materials and construction that’s been tested in the field for over three decades, you’ll be able to use this duffel bag on adventures and expeditions for years to come. Proudly made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Accessories Available For This Duffel
- Rugged but soft 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon fabric, urethane-coated for water resistance.
- Double-stitching and taped seams throughout.
- Nickel-plated, welded, no-rust hardware that will never let you down.
- Two-inch, 6,000-pound break-strength seat-belt webbing encircling each bag to ensure longevity, strength, and uniform weight distribution.
- Cross-stitched and box-stitched handles and stress points for extreme durability.