This duffel bag holds an amazing amount of gear and, is big enough to carry you all the way through an expedition of 2-4 weeks. This is the same duffel bag as the #5 SP but, without the outside side pockets to cut weight and, price. With rugged construction and 25 years of field-tested design features, this duffel bag is ready to take you on your next big adventure. Lock not included. Proudly made in Seattle, U.S.A.
NOTE: All black duffels bags now use an all black reflective logo.
Accessories Available For This Duffel
- Rugged but soft 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon fabric, urethane-coated for water resistance.
- Double-stitching and taped seams throughout.
- Nickel-plated, welded, no-rust hardware that will never let you down.
- Two-inch, 6,000-pound break-strength seat-belt webbing encircling each bag to ensure longevity, strength, and uniform weight distribution.
- Cross-stitched and box-stitched handles and stress points for extreme durability.