Please Note: We will be closed from July 31- Aug. 22 and unable to ship during this time.
This duffel bag holds an amazing amount of gear and, is big enough to carry you all the way through an expedition of 2-4 weeks. It’s the same duffel bag that explorer and environmentalist Will Steger used on his Trans-Antarctic Expedition in 1990, the first non-mechanized crossing of the Antarctic. He still uses the same duffel bag today. With rugged construction and 30 years of field-tested design features, this duffel is ready to take you on your next big adventure.
Accessories Available For This Duffel
- Rugged but soft 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon fabric, urethane-coated for water resistance.
- Double-stitching and taped seams throughout.
- Nickel-plated, welded, no-rust hardware that will never let you down.
- Two-inch, 6,000-pound break-strength seat-belt webbing encircling each bag to ensure longevity, strength, and uniform weight distribution.
- Cross-stitched and box-stitched handles and stress points for extreme durability.