Please Note: https://badbags.com/blogs/journal/transitioning-to-new-zipper-pulls
Bring this versatile, compact duffel along for day trips, to the gym, or for your every day carry. Durable construction will keep it in use for years to come, while a highly considered design offers maximum convenience. An inside drawstring shoe bag sewn into the bottom helps keep things separate. The added backpack straps give another carry option and, keeps hands free. Proudly made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Lock not included.
- Rugged but soft 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon fabric, urethane-coated for water resistance.
- Double-stitching and taped seams throughout.
- Nickel-plated, welded, no-rust hardware that will never let you down.
- Two-inch, 6,000-pound break-strength seat-belt webbing encircling each bag to ensure longevity, strength, and uniform weight distribution.
- Cross-stitched and box-stitched handles and stress points for extreme durability.