Please Note: https://badbags.com/blogs/journal/transitioning-to-new-zipper-pulls
We created this duffel bag as the carry-on choice for escapists. The size complies with all airline carry-on regulations. The volume is perfect for quick getaways like exploring a new city for a few days or, using as your go-to duffel bag for longer trips. With field-tested materials and high-quality construction, this bag is sure to be the one you count on in years to come. Proudly made in Seattle, U.S.A.
Accessories Available For This Duffel
- Rugged but soft 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon fabric, urethane-coated for water resistance.
- Double-stitching and taped seams throughout.
- Nickel-plated, welded, no-rust hardware that will never let you down.
- Two-inch, 6,000-pound break-strength seat-belt webbing encircling each bag to ensure longevity, strength, and uniform weight distribution.
- Cross-stitched and box-stitched handles and stress points for extreme durability.